View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:26 PM   #12
pontiacfieroguy

pontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrogers3 View Post
That was her call asshole. F*** you dude. Nice welcome for a new member.

My bad I don't have $$$ to spend on a system. What a dick.
if you have a tape player you could buy an adapter that plugs into your ipod and play it that way. sorry I came off as a dick but you are asking an expensive question and expecting a cheap answer. the car audio game is expensive to play

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duct Tape View Post
Next time you act like this outside of wot, i wont hesitate to give you a timeout.
that was my way of telling him that if he only has $100 to spend and wants to listen to his ipod in a car that old with bose then he needs a set of headphones or a tape adapter
pontiacfieroguy is offline   Reply With Quote