CarAudioForum.com

Old 09-11-2000, 05:26 AM   #1
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the US Amps Q&A

From September 14th thru the 20th, Jack Methany, President of US Amps Inc., has committed to reading this section daily and answering questions as best he can. He request that the questions be specific and, in line with his area of expertise, more about his equipment and equipment in general; less about other specific brands.

You may post a question, but only he can reply.

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 09-26-2000, 05:25 AM   #2
jack

jack will become famous soon enough

Whew, ALRIGHT!

I am offically caught up! No more little zeros on my screen. I enjoyed making some new friends over the last week. Come by at some show and say hi to me! Take care everyone!

-Jack Matheny, President, U.S. Amps

Old 09-26-2000, 05:53 AM   #3
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

I want to thank Jack, and everyone that posted, for making our first Guest Q&A a success, it has been fun.

This event is now closed, the next will be in a few weeks when the people from Diamond Audio visit!

Thanks again Jack, we really appreciate your visit.