CarAudioForum.com

Old 10-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #76
pjhabit

pjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond reputepjhabit has a reputation beyond repute

http://rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woofer_wizard.asp
pjhabit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2011, 02:27 AM   #77
Fleck

Fleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these partsFleck is infamous around these parts

Here's a saved mirror of a neat little web page: http://usershare.net/vbfl0eoqvrup
Fleck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #78
Singleton29

Singleton29 is on a distinguished road

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77'cj7 View Post
Statistically, very few people that are far enough into the game as to own a QVC sub need wiring diagrams.

However, i will draw QVC, and already have drawn a few on request, so if you need any, feel free to request them. Will send to the person requesting within a day.
They will be added to the list eventually, but not a big priority.

And yes, i have been slacking, but more diagrams will be posted soon.
Hey my names Michael. I need a wiring diagram for a 15" Memphis m3 subwoofer. I don't know what ohm it is but I'm pretty sure it's a quad voice coil(because of it having 4 positive terminals and 4 negative.?) I might be wrong but I hope u can tell me the right specs for it. And I'll be hooking it up to a monoblock Memphis 1500 watt class A/B power reference amplifier, but I don't know it's ohm load either. Any help would be awesome possum. Thanks.
U can email me at roffbaseballstud20052009@yahoo.com(because I never get on here so it would be better to send it to my email.)
Or
(580) 399-3651
Singleton29 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2012, 11:09 PM   #79
tavincentt

tavincentt is on a distinguished road

need help

I just picked up a system its three pioneer competition series 12s in a custom encloser I have a 2200 watt 2 channel power acustik gothic amp what is the best way to wire this up to get the best sound?
tavincentt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2012, 06:29 PM   #80
theracerboss

theracerboss is on a distinguished road

Guys,
I have two(2) DVC2ohms subs that I want to wire. I want the load to be 4ohms though because of my amplifier.

Can you please suggest a wiring pattern so that when I connect both these subs I get a 4ohm load ?

Thanks in advance
theracerboss is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #81
Heavyd84

Heavyd84 is on a distinguished road

You have to know what impedance the voice coils are or either ohm them out with a meter. You can take em out the box and should say on the bottom of the magnet if d2s or d4s. Also I've seen people throw rms wattage to the L7 kickers and only lasted a day or two. Be careful
Heavyd84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 01:30 PM   #82
Heavyd84

Heavyd84 is on a distinguished road

With d2 you can only achieve 2 ohms total or.5 ohms can't achieve a 4 ohm total with d2s.
Heavyd84 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2014, 02:09 PM   #83
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyd84 View Post
With d2 you can only achieve 2 ohms total or.5 ohms can't achieve a 4 ohm total with d2s.
You can with two of them (like the poster above you said he has) .

I hope he has his answer though- he posted that two years ago.
basicxj is offline   Reply With Quote