CarAudioForum.com

Old 01-16-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Post Random CES Pic

Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 01-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
Lee

Administrator

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-16-2012, 07:18 AM   #3
Lee

Administrator

Old 01-17-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
The

Banned

The can only hope to improve

lee is fat
The is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-17-2012, 02:16 AM   #5
Lee

Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The View Post
lee is fat
That's not me. That guy is 6' 4.5" and 340lbs.

Old 01-18-2012, 01:51 AM   #6
reddude157

reddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond repute

is that you lee standing behind the kicker car?
reddude157 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
Lee

Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddude157 View Post
is that you lee standing behind the kicker car?
Nope, I'm the one standing behind the camera.

Old 01-19-2012, 10:44 PM   #8
The

Banned

The can only hope to improve

lee is on the smallish side and blonde
The is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #9
rhdtypeR

BDR

rhdtypeR is a jewel in the roughrhdtypeR is a jewel in the roughrhdtypeR is a jewel in the roughrhdtypeR is a jewel in the rough

Really... Why Do I have to be FAT!
rhdtypeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2012, 04:09 AM   #10
phil72

phil72 is on a distinguished road

I love that Alpind box in the back, only thing is I need room for 2-3 bags or suit cases since we travel a few times a year! I've got a 2013 Elantra and the trunks pretty big, I'm running a DVC American Bass 1000watt sub (I think maybe 900watt not sure) with a JL 500.1 at 2ohms sub is in a 1.5cubic inch ported box and it's loud and I've still got tons of room! However I want to get another matching sub, have had the one for a week and a half but already I'm itching for more, I'm going to have to do some research as I was thinking of running them with one mounted inside the box and the other on top reversed not sure the term used as I'm new to this it's been at 20 years since my last system!lol. Anyways love the site great pics Lee hope to get some idea's here, and I'm now not a virgin I've got my first post!
phil72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #11
pontiacfieroguy

Banned

pontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond reputepontiacfieroguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
id love to include thag in the next install I do for myself. I can just see that in the bed of my truck in a massive blowthrough and fiberglass taunau cover looking enclosure
pontiacfieroguy is offline   Reply With Quote