CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Discussion Forums > Car Audio: Vintage Old School

Old 01-10-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
Popsgirl

Popsgirl is on a distinguished road

Help with value of old school stuff

I was going through my closest and found some old school equipment that I want to sell.

Like I have this Rockford Fosgate amp still new in a box. Model 350S. I was just wondering if if they go down in price or are they like antique and are worth more.

Thanks
Popsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 01-10-2017, 12:21 PM   #2
Popsgirl

Popsgirl is on a distinguished road

Also have a cerwin vega 124 4 ohm sub dvc and a pioneer ts-w2541-c 700 watt both brand new looking for info and value and if anyone interested thanks
Popsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 12:30 PM   #3
basicxj

Registered Spam Offender

basicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond reputebasicxj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsgirl View Post
I was going through my closest and found some old school equipment that I want to sell.

Like I have this Rockford Fosgate amp still new in a box. Model 350S. I was just wondering if if they go down in price or are they like antique and are worth more.

Thanks
While that amp is newer than the old-school amps everyone coveted (that one came about about 15 years ago), it is a solid little amplifier. It won't command huge dollars, but is still worth something to the right customer if they are a fan of older RF gear. I believe I have one of those in the garage somewhere, not sure on its worth.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/...o-classifieds/

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/carau...m-classifieds/

^^ probably two of the best places to sell it online apart from eBay and craigslist
basicxj is online now   Reply With Quote