CarAudioForum.com

Old 05-18-2017, 05:31 PM   #1
FutureFuzz 26

FutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond reputeFutureFuzz 26 has a reputation beyond repute

18 fi btl n3

Yo guys.
I havnt been on here in a while, and honestly havnt messed with car stereo a whole lot in the past 2 or so years.

Anyways, I'm looking for suggestions. I've had an old BTL N3 motor for 3 or so years now, and the other day I ordered a basket and re-cone kit from FI to turn it into an 18"

It's going in a 2013 Taurus limited. But I havnt really decided about the enclosure. I'm planning for the 5.5-6 ft3 region and 28-30hz

I'm curious about what you guys think is my most efficient option as far as direction.
If possible (more than likely a slanted baffle would be required) I was thinking front firing through the folding rear seats with 2 large ports firing through the deck lid from factory 6x9 holes onto the back windshield. (I've done this in the past with 2 Mojo 15's in an impala and it was pretty nasty)

But I also considered cone up, port up through the deck, and port up, cone back.

I have a 4cuft @35hz 15" box and a couple 15"s laying around I could try different directions, but wanted to see what you guys think.
FutureFuzz 26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR