CarAudioForum.com

Old 03-17-2012, 03:30 AM   #16
SPL BRONCO II

SPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by only126db View Post
I am a mean no feeling motherfvcker and if you dont like it fvck you and the nigger you rode in on

WHITE POWER
Speaking of nigga's riding, what up with the nigga that was ridin yo wife?
SPL BRONCO II is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #17
reddude157

reddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond reputereddude157 has a reputation beyond repute

from what you are saying seems like kw offing himself has hit a little close to home for you. why are you so angry at him for what he did to his family.like you have said you could care less who people are on this fourm and you don't want to meet and be friends with anyone so why start something when you don't care about anyone and who they are. maybe it could be a cry for help and you are thinking about offing yourself but are hiding behind the statement you have made about kw either way get help for what ever it is that is making you so made about someone offing themselves when you don't even know that person on a close level of friendship
reddude157 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #18
only126db

Banned

only126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeRd2UrMuDdEr View Post
Wait, weren't you the one who got all butt-hurt when people were trash talking you and the end result was them getting banned by you???

bwwwhwwhwhhaahahwhahwhawhhawhaw

no it was started by trash talking my kid by a douche i never even heard of or spoke to <end>

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddude157 View Post
from what you are saying seems like kw offing himself has hit a little close to home for you. why are you so angry at him for what he did to his family.like you have said you could care less who people are on this fourm and you don't want to meet and be friends with anyone so why start something when you don't care about anyone and who they are. maybe it could be a cry for help and you are thinking about offing yourself but are hiding behind the statement you have made about kw either way get help for what ever it is that is making you so made about someone offing themselves when you don't even know that person on a close level of friendship
not thinking about offing myself....

i feel for the kids, i know what its like to lose family members and to lose them to suicide.
only126db is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2012, 01:53 PM   #19
sandt38

Associate

Location: So, how's that HOPE and CHANGE $hit workin out for ya?
sandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond reputesandt38 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a mean no feeling motherfvcker and if you dont like it fvck you and the nigger my wife rode in on

WHITE POWER

Irony owns you, loser126
sandt38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2012, 01:59 PM   #20
only126db

Banned

only126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond reputeonly126db has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am a mean no feeling motherfvcker and if you dont like it fvck you and the nigger my wife rode in on

WHITE POWER
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandt38 View Post
Irony owns you, loser126
a white man owns you..
only126db is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-17-2012, 05:17 PM   #21
SPL BRONCO II

SPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a white man owns you..
a black man owns yo wife.
SPL BRONCO II is offline   Reply With Quote