CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > TeamCAF Forum > TeamCAF > Membership requests

Old 07-24-2006, 05:34 PM   #1
dimitri2001

dimitri2001 is infamous around these parts

Red face need help MTX thunder 1500DX

Hi, I have a MTX thunder1500dx, but I need the diagram because I donīt know what piece was next to q61 and d64, as a matter of fact even Q61 was burned

would somebody tell me where I can get that diagram?
dimitri2001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 07-07-2008, 02:54 AM   #2
geolemon

Addict

geolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond reputegeolemon has a reputation beyond repute

They only people who would have the amp schematic is MTX.

But the schematic isn't going to help you much, because that represents a point-to-point style diagram showing the circuit, which doesn't reflect how the circuit board is actually laid out. The circuit board in reality might have anywhere between 2 to 16 layers, with "vias" connecting traces on different layers of the board. That's how they can build compact circuits.

To repair the circuit board as well, you need to make sure when you remove the old component, that you don't inadvertantly peel the pad and/or trace right off the board. That would suck as well...

The easiest thing would be to remove the old component, locate some identifying part number on the component (assuming it's not something like a surface-mount capacito, which is usually completely unmarked), and then visit a website like www.digikey.com or www.mouser.com to put that "think it's a part number" into the search screen and see if you can locate a replacement part.

Besides that, I'd take a photograph of the damaged portion of the board, circle what you want to replace, Email it to MTX tech support, and see if they can tell you what component goes there. It might help to tell them you are bringing your amp to a repair center and want to be armed with the correct information, so they don't freak too much and try to instead just focus 100% of their efforts on having you send the amp in for an expensive repair.
geolemon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-15-2008, 04:44 AM   #3
Doodaddy

Doodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond repute

This thread disgusts me.
Doodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-16-2008, 02:22 PM   #4
Doodaddy

Doodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDoodaddy has a reputation beyond repute

You like it?! I'm appalled sneakersupplier.

Old 09-17-2008, 06:11 AM   #5
Doodaddy

Your code does not thwart my hatred for you aaaawow.

Old 09-25-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
Doodaddy

Do not worry, I shall triumph.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #7
Doodaddy

You are one annoying mosquito

Old 09-26-2008, 11:28 PM   #8
RastaMan

RastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodaddy View Post
You are one annoying mosquito
I want to kick him in the junk.
RastaMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2008, 01:00 PM   #9
RastaMan

RastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond reputeRastaMan has a reputation beyond repute

damn it lee give me a ban hammer

Old 09-29-2008, 02:02 PM   #10
Doodaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RastaMan View Post
damn it lee give me a ban hammer
I know right?

Old 10-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #11
Doodaddy

You don't have the game to hang with me.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:51 AM   #12
Doodaddy

I'm going to bring the warhammer down on you.

Old 10-08-2008, 04:43 AM   #13
Doodaddy

RastaMan and Doodaddy shall feast upon the flesh of your children.

Old 10-14-2008, 02:51 AM   #14
RastaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodaddy View Post
RastaMan and Doodaddy shall feast upon the flesh of your children.

then spread the parts we couldn't digest to the far corners of the internet to mark our territory as the fiercest forum on the web

Old 10-15-2008, 05:00 AM   #15
Doodaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RastaMan View Post

then spread the parts we couldn't digest to the far corners of the internet to mark our territory as the fiercest forum on the web
We reek of awesome.