CarAudioForum.com

Old 01-05-2003, 12:23 AM   #1
Pablo878

Pablo878 is on a distinguished road

Diamond Audio M661?

I wanted to find out what everyones opinion was on the Diamond Audio M661's. I am not an expert so wanted to find out if what people though of the recomendation I got at my local shop. They said there were two choices for 6 1/2" components. They had the M661 and JL XR650CSi. They would put in an eclipse head unit and 6 1/2" coaxial speakers in the back and run it off a 2 channel amp. Is it normal practice to run off a two channel amp, they said with the M661 they could. Are the Diamonds a better choice than JL and how does this reccomendation sound? They said it would be 1G installed.

Last edited by Pablo878; 01-05-2003 at 12:40 AM.
Pablo878 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 01-05-2003, 01:07 AM   #2
Cims

Shiva Caretaker

Cims is on a distinguished road

put the components in the front of the car and run them off a 2 channel amp, i wouldnt worry about rear speakers, if you want, just power them by the head unit and fade them off unless passengers and you want it to be back there. i hear good things about the JL but i never heard those diamonds, eclipse head units are one of the best in sound quality.
Cims is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2003, 01:36 AM   #3
bassfreak

Freestyle GOD

bassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond reputebassfreak has a reputation beyond repute

thats way too expensive! the JL i heard in a room at a pretty nice shop off a punch 500@2 they where quite nice, as for as the diamonds haha youget what you pay for.
bassfreak is offline   Reply With Quote