CarAudioForum.com

Go Back   CarAudioForum.com > Discussion Forums > Car Audio: General

Old 04-13-2003, 01:55 AM   #1
fnfastgt

3 Kicker CompVR 10's

fnfastgt is on a distinguished road

how to set clock on eclipse cd player

how do you set the clock on an Eclipse 5341r.... it came in a car i bought and its driving me crazy cause the time is wrong and its the only clock in the car... i am guessing its the same for most eclipse cd players. thanks
fnfastgt is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 04-13-2003, 02:08 AM   #2
PTBF150

PTBF150 will become famous soon enoughPTBF150 will become famous soon enough

Re: how to set clock on eclipse cd player

Quote:
Originally posted by fnfastgt
how do you set the clock on an Eclipse 5341r.... it came in a car i bought and its driving me crazy cause the time is wrong and its the only clock in the car... i am guessing its the same for most eclipse cd players. thanks
I had that deck and loved it(easy to use, not too fancy and sounded excellent). Try messing around with the source button(like hold it in and then hit the "1" preset button or the 2 preset button and see if that helps. Also, since you just bought that car, this is a very good time to talk to the previous owner and see if they set the ESN disc(if they didn't or if they deprogrammed it before selling/trading it, then cool). If they didn't reset it, and you lose power to the deck, you will have a paperweight on your hands(and it will be a big hassle).
PTBF150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2003, 02:16 AM   #3
fnfastgt

3 Kicker CompVR 10's

i already did the check on the ESN and its not activated, but i tried that for the clock and it didnt work... although i am a little confused by what you meant by source button because there is a button for AM/FM and then another for CD/MD but i tried them both and i couldnt get either to work

Old 04-13-2003, 02:21 AM   #4
PTBF150

PTBF150 will become famous soon enoughPTBF150 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i already did the check on the ESN and its not activated, but i tried that for the clock and it didnt work... although i am a little confused by what you meant by source button because there is a button for AM/FM and then another for CD/MD but i tried them both and i couldnt get either to work
Yeah, the am/fm button and/or cd button is what I meant by source button. Try the button to the left of the preset buttons(hold it in and while holding it, push the 1, 2, or the track up down or disc up down.
PTBF150 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2003, 02:27 AM   #5
Bumpin' Yota

Bumpin' Yota will become famous soon enough

With all the eclipses that Ive used and owned (5443, 5504, & 55040) To set the clock you first hit, and hold, the display button and then one of the presets. Preset 1 moves the hour back, preset 2 moves the hour forward. Preset 3 move minutes back and preset 4 moves the minutes forward. I believe preset 5 or 6 sets the am pm thing....dont remember that part however.

Steve
Bumpin' Yota is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-13-2003, 02:38 AM   #6
fnfastgt

3 Kicker CompVR 10's

thanks that thing with the hit and hold the display and then the presets worked... i swear i tried that before but oh well it is fixed so thank you

Old 04-13-2003, 02:39 AM   #7
Bumpin' Yota

Bumpin' Yota will become famous soon enough

Quote:
thanks that thing with the hit and hold the display and then the presets worked... i swear i tried that before but oh well it is fixed so thank you
no problem bro!
Bumpin' Yota is offline   Reply With Quote