CarAudioForum.com

Old 01-14-2012, 11:56 AM   #1
dulas

dulas is a jewel in the roughdulas is a jewel in the roughdulas is a jewel in the rough

Memphis audio- any good?

How is memphis audio as far as quality? I am in the market for subwoofers, but I am wondering about their amps as well....are they even worth considering?
dulas is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 01-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #2
GM4WALLS

GM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond reputeGM4WALLS has a reputation beyond repute

Memphis builds a high quality product from top to bottom... I personally like most of their products better then JL. I love their Mojo line of subs and their amps are very high quality... but they are EXPENSIVE! There are comparative or better quality products for the money for sure. I sold Memphis before it was Memphis, back when it was Fultron and have used several Memphis products over the years with little to no issues (the HP subs from the late 90's would pop tinsel leads when pushed hard being the biggest exception) and consider them to be one of the top two large production manufacturers with JL Audio. Once again... there are equal and better products for the money out there from companies like SSA and Sundown.
GM4WALLS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-14-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
SPL BRONCO II

SPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond reputeSPL BRONCO II has a reputation beyond repute

Memphis makes great products, I would look into the M class of subs and amps. The PR series are good as well but not as good as the M series and the entry level I would stay away from.
SPL BRONCO II is offline   Reply With Quote