CarAudioForum.com

Old 10-14-2000, 02:21 AM   #1
unhdude

unhdude is on a distinguished road

punch 45 mosfet

i was just sold a sub woofer with a small amplifier attatched to it. Upon removing the amp, i came to realize that it was a rockford fosgate punch 45 mosfet. I'm not sure of any other info about it accept for reports from local installers that it may be a valuable item. the pattent # is 3883832 and the serial # is R38255TC Q2312 (the serial # was hand engraved so it was difficult to read...some of the letters could be incorrect.) If anyone has any information about this item, could you please reply.
thanks
unhdude is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Help Syrian Refugees Survive. Donate Now!
Or text REFUGEES to 50555 to give $10 to USA for UNHCR
Old 10-21-2000, 04:40 PM   #2
BLaStMasTeR

Biaaaaatch !!!

BLaStMasTeR will become famous soon enough

i had 4 -15's hooked up to a punch 45 in a minivan , and it hit pretty hard, can go 2 ohm stereo , and 4 ohm mono, internal fuses about a ten year old amp, but if you get it cheap and aren't going to compete it's a good amp to have
i hit 134.7 with the 4-15's 10 years ago using that amp..serial numbers for that amp used to be engraved , back when they were hand built
stay away from the punch 75 hd , they have hybrid circuits in there and this is when they were started to be mass produced....
BLaStMasTeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2000, 08:04 PM   #3
custom

custom is on a distinguished road

The self-powered Bazooka tubes in the late 80's early 90's were powered with punch 45's. They are awesome little amps and they will run a 2ohm mono load I used 2 of them in a under 100w class back in the day, and that was my all time favorite system.
custom is offline   Reply With Quote